What to Expect on a Tabanero Cigars Tour
Experience the Re-birth of Handmade Cigars in the USA by Passionate Cuban born artisans.
The tour is 45-minutes where we walk you through:
- How Tampa was made with the cigar industry.
- The process of manufacturing the hand-made cigars with the cigar rollers at work.
- The quality control process at our factory.
- We take you in our walk-in humidor and explain the aging process. In the humidor we also let you experience the different aromas by inspecting our tobacco leafs.
- Then there’s a brief power point presentation on how to cut, punch, light and set off the hand-made cigars the correct way.
We have a small setup of 5 to 10 Cuban Cigar Rollers who will be hand-rolling the best Tampa cigars. Each tour includes a complimentary cup of our Cuban coffee and 5% off of any purchase on tour day
Tours are done at 4pm almost every day! Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance. Minimum of 2 people and maximum of 10 people. Cost of $15 per person.